How Detoxing can help you keep your Diet on track!
Detoxing your body can help you in many ways to help keep your diet on track! Maybe even ways that you haven't considered. Doing a detox can make you feel a lot better and help you get rid of not only toxins but also bad habits you may have picked up along the way. There are many different ways to detox, but the one thing in common with all of them is you have to be sure to drink lots of water!
The Detox method I use with my patients is the 6 Day Detox from Xymogen. This method is super easy and extremely effective. It focuses on a "phase 2" detox in the liver to get rid of the toxins without causing you symptoms in the process. I addition to the liver it will detox both the small and large intestines and recolonize your gut with good probiotics.
* Jump-Start Your Diet - If you have problems turning down food that is not good for you, and you're snacking a lot, a planned detox such as a juice cleanse can help jump-start your new diet. It can help you get over cravings, shrink your stomach and deliver more nutrition to your body to help you become stronger.
* Help Prevent Chronic Disease - Many people who go on a detox plan can end up preventing and even reversing chronic disease. People often see marked improvement and a lowering of medication for diseases like type II diabetes and high blood pressure.
* Increase Energy - A good detox can help you get your energy back. This is because you will get rid of bloating, food reactions, and other things that get in the way of a good night sleep,
like caffeine or junk food.
* Improve Your Skin - When you let your digestive track rest and drop certain foods from your diet such as dairy, you will improve your skin pretty quickly. Most people see a change in their skin within just a couple of weeks when they restrict their food intake.
* Overcome Addiction - When you have trouble turning down things like wine, french fries, pie and so forth, a detox of some kind can help you get control over yourself and help you overcome those addictions that develop.
It's clear that if you detox your body, you can improve your life substantially. It's super important to learn about the different benefits of detoxes that will be most effective for you.
If you would like to learn more about Detox and Diet be sure to RSVP for our next live event on January 17th at 5:30pm at McLaughlin Care. Here is the link to RSVP